Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Free Souls

****Just an idea****

Project Free Souls is a new initiative set up my Me.
What I plan to do is write a script based on ideas of depression and self harm. I want to raise awareness to these issues to teenagers. That there are other ways to get of that rut you are stuck in..
Using drama techniques, I want to prove to kids everywhere that life gets better. You just have to work for it and always, always, ALWAYS hope for the best. Even in the worst of times

****end idea****

So yep. That's an idea That I have been pondering away in my head.
I honestly don't know if it would work..Or If I could even get an appropriate story related out of it.
In other news though, I have to create a website for my design project...and I think I am going to do a depression/self-harm site. I know there are already so many out there, but one more wont hurt. Plus it's for uni. But who knows it could stem into something more.
Anyways.
I need to start creating a proposal and drafting ideas up. Coz I really wanna make this amazing!

If anyone has any ideas on either of there ~projects~ message me or leave a comment on here!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment