Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stepping Up

Well, I've been a bit inactive lately, which I guess is because I felt I haven't had the right stuff to right about.
But I wanted to tell people about my project!
I have a design project for Uni, basically, we have to make a simple website, it can be on anything. I have chosen to do mine on a mental health awareness website.
Basically the main goal of the website is for young people who feel they have depression to come and seek help and advice on what to do. It will be a totally positive place and will have information on different types of mental illnesses, signs, what to do and how to help someone who has a mental illness.

The only problem is I am currently having trouble coming up with a name for my site.
I was thinking of calling it "Stepping Up" or "Stepping Out" as a kind of symbol for stepping out of the darkness of mental illness and stepping into the light.
But I don't know.

So, I want to know if you guys have any thoughts or ideas for a name, then I can work on a logo design too!

Please, help a sister out, would be much appreciated!
Will keep you updated on how this project goes. ;)

Mik

1 comment: